Privacy Notice according to the art. 13, Italian Legislative Decree no.196/03 – Privacy
According to the art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003, personal data protection code, please be informed that any data you provide or otherwise gathered within the activity realized by Teofarma S.r.l., Data Controller, can be processed in compliance with the above quoted provisions.
Please read this Privacy Notice closely and review it periodically in order to be aware of possible updates or revisions which may become necessary.
Teofarma S.r.l., with registered office and tax residence in Via F.lli Cervi, 8 – 27010 Valle Salimbene (Pavia), as Data Controller according to the art. 4, lett. f) Legislative Decree no. 196/03, setting out the provisions concerning protection of individual and other entities with reference to personal data processing, advises as follows.
Teofarma S.r.l. collects your personal data upon registration or from third parties, in case Teofarma S.r.l. has collected data banks from external companies for business information purposes, market surveys, direct offers of products and services.
Teofarma S.r.l. processes personal data, besides complying with the obligations provided for by law, the regulations or the EU provisions, for the following purposes strictly related to and aimed at managing the web sites and the relevant services, which your consent is necessary for; among them: access to the company’s web site with univocal user identification, display of product information files and packaging, as well as consultation of the medical case histories concerning the products commercialized by Teofarma S.r.l..
Regarding the aforesaid purposes, personal data processing can be carried out by both manual and electronic means, also by third parties who perform specific activities for Teofarma S.r.l.. Anyway, data processing will be carried out in order to ensure security and confidentiality levels according to the laws in force.
Teofarma reserves the right to data monitoring in relation to the practise of its profession and exclusion of access in the event of false data, with the exception of information to the competent authority
The following entities may have access to your personal data:
– personnel of Teofarma S.r.l., even if not specifically designated for;
– companies or other entities who perform outsourcing activities for Teofarma S.r.l.;
– other companies belonging to the group of Teofarma S.r.l.;
– third parties which your data have been transferred to.
According to the art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/03, you are entitled to ask the Data Controller or the person responsible for data processing, so as to:
- a) know whether personal data processing concerning you exist, by free access to the register quoted in the art. 31, paragraph I, letter a) of L. 675/96;
- b) know the name, the company style and the domicile, residence or registered office of the Data Controller; the data processing purposes and methods; the name, the company style and the domicile, residence or registered office of the Data Controller’s representative in the State’s territory and, at least, those of a person responsible for data processing, which may be indicated for the person appointed according to the art. 13 of L. 675/96;
- c) obtain, from the Data Controller or the person responsible for data processing, without delays, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already registered, and the communication of such data and their source in intelligible form. Similarly, you shall have the right to be informed of the processing logic and purposes; the request may be renewed at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons; the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is not necessary with regard to the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- d) object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to your personal data processing, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- e) object, in whole or in part, to your personal data processing, where it is carried out for business information purposes or sending of advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market surveys or interactive commercial communication. Similarly you shall have the right to be informed by the Data Controller, not later than when the data are communicated or disclosed, of the possibility to freely exercise this right.
You may always exercise such rights:
* Using the “personal data amendment” option present in the web site www.teofarma.it
* Sending a certified letter with return receipt to: Teofarma S.r.l. – Viale Certosa, 8A – 27100 Pavia (PV);
* Sending an e-mail by clicking here
I hereby declare to have read and understood the Privacy Notice for Doctors and Hospital Pharmacists (or, in case of Public Pharmacists, the Privacy Notice for Public Pharmacists) and the Conditions of Use. Therefore, I hereby authorize my personal data processing for all the mentioned purposes.